Prinses Beatrixlaan 5
2595 AK Den Haag
- Approx. 968 m² of modern and efficient office space per floor
- Divisble from approx. 335 m²
- Flexible space layout from cellular office to open office
- Clear floor to ceiling height approx. 2,80 meter
- Four representative passenger elevators
- Multi-Tenant Building
- Office Space in best location in The Hague
- Excellent infrastructure (multi-story parking, public transport, restaurants, shopping, culture, hotels)
- Spectacular view
- State-of-the-art technology
- Restaurant on the Ground floor
- BREEAM Excellent
- Representative Lobby
- Low Service Charges and Energy costs
- Underground car-park incl. charging stations for electric cars
- Prime links to public transportation
A transparent and state-of-the-art design by MVSA Architects. The architecture of the Monarch Tower is characterized by purist shapes and utmost transparency. The triangular tower elegantly compliments its surroundings in the Beatrix Quartier, taking advantage of the surrounding views and became a new landmark for the district.
The 6-meter high lobby makes for an impressive entrance to Monarch Tower. The facades are interrupted by large windows on several floors to emphasize specific areas of the natural and built environment of The Hague, such as the Central Station, the Haagse Bos and the skyline of The Hague’s city center.
The grand entrance reveals the great options Monarch Tower has to offer. The restaurant on the ground floor invites you with your clients to enjoy some coffee, or perhaps lunch or dinner. The various winter gardens ensure some refreshing ideas every single day. The view of The Hague’s skyline is downright spectacular. Whether it is the New Way of Working you have in mind or more privacy, you can have it all. Five flexible floors are available for rental, each floor promises to meet all of your requirements.
SUSTAINABILITY – BREEAM EXCELLENT
The BREAAM Excellent label confirms Monarch Tower is an exceptionally sustainable building.
“BREEAM is a registered trademark of BRE (the Building Research Establishment Ltd. Community Trade Mark E5778551). The BREEAM marks, logos and symbols are the. Copyright of BRE and are reproduced by permission”